Fortis IBA (South East) are looking to appoint a Site Supervisor to assist and support in the safe, efficient and effective management of operations at our new state of the art Incinerator Bottom Ash (IBA) Processing Facility based at Ridham (Kent).
Reporting to the Unit Manager, you will be a highly motivated individual, looking for an exciting, challenging new role in a demanding environment.
Site working hours will be:
- 07.00-17.00- Monday to Friday (To include 1 hour unpaid lunch break)
You may also have to work Bank Holidays if required.
- Successfully manage operational and administrative duties.
- Operate all mobile/static plant to ensure that production targets are achieved – if required.
- Promote and maintain a strong HSQE culture.
- Deputise in Manager’s absence.
- Problem solving skills to ensure downtime is minimised and production targets are met or exceeded.
- Ability to motivate a small team and influence working behaviours to ensure optimum efficiency and a professional site is maintained.
- WAMITAB Level 4 – Non Hazardous Treatment/Transfer.
- IOSH Managing Safety.
- First aider – not essential.
- Telescopic Forklift licence.
- Loading Shovel licence.
- 360 Excavator licence.
- Preferred experience – quarries, construction or waste recycling background would be advantageous.
We will also upskill and provide any necessary training for the successful applicant if it is required.
The position offers competitive rates of pay along with a fully expensed van to use for business travel, a company mobile phone and laptop.