Fortis IBA (South East) are looking to appoint a Process Plant Operator to take responsibility for the operation of our new state of the art Incinerator Bottom Ash (IBA) Processing Facility based at Ridham (Kent).
Site working hours will be:
- 07.00-17.00- Monday to Friday (To include 1 hour unpaid lunch break)
You may also have to work Bank Holidays if required.
- Safe operation of the Processing Plant.
- Ensure production KPI’s are achieved or exceeded.
- Carry out health and safety inspections.
- Report defects and manage small maintenance duties.
- Comply with all HSQE policies and procedures.
- Ensure housekeeping is of a high standard.
- Monitoring of material mini skips to ensure they are weighed, changed, and emptied to minimise disruption to operations.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Own transport.
- Attention to detail.
- Preferred experience – quarries, construction or waste recycling background would be advantageous.
- Telescopic Forklift Licence – Training will be provided if this is required.