Raymond Brown Quarry Products Limited are currently seeking to appoint a Plant Operator to predominately operate a Loading Shovel and Screener at their Brickworth Quarry in Wiltshire.
The successful applicant will be required to complete daily vehicle checks and ensure that vehicles, plant and equipment are always secure. They will also be expected to complete daily paperwork in line with company policy and take all necessary precautions for the safety of people, vehicles and plant in line with health and safety legislation.
– Previous experience and hold a valid ticket to operate a Loading Shovel and Screener; any
additional plant experience/tickets (i.e. Dozer, Excavator and Articulated Dump Truck) are
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Attention to detail
– Own transport
– Ability to complete daily paperwork accurately
– Previous experience of working within the aggregates sector would be an advantage
– Supervisory experience is desirable