Fortis IBA (South East) are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Plant Engineer to assume responsibility for the maintenance and repair of the new state of the art Incinerator Bottom Ash (IBA) Processing Facility based at Ridham (Kent).
Site working hours will be:
- 07.00-17.00- Monday to Friday (To include 1-hour unpaid lunch break)
You may also have to work Bank Holidays if required.
- Maintenance and repair of our Modular IBA Process plant, to include but not limited to:
- Eddy current separators
- Hydraulic systems
- Electrical repairs.
- Welding and fabricating.
- Raising and submitting worksheets detailing hours and parts used to complete task.
- Comply with all HSQE policies and procedures.
- The above list is not exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of this post.
- Previous experience working as a Plant Fitter.
- Computer Literate.
- Plan your own work schedule to support targets and plant availability.
- Clean driving licence.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Telescopic Forklift Truck licence – desirable but not essential as training will be provided if required.
The position offers competitive rates of pay along with a fully expensed van to use for business travel, a laptop and company mobile phone.