Raymond Brown Quarry Products Ltd are seeking to appoint Tipper Drivers. Experience in driving Tippers is preferred however training will be given if required.
The successful candidates will be required to undertake daily driving duties whilst complying with all legal obligations and company procedures/instructions as detailed within Driver Inductions, Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessments and adhere to all associated Health & Safety requirements.
- To always be in a position to legally undertake their driving duties.
- To ensure legal requirements for drivers’ hours and working time regulations are complied with.
- To ensure their vehicle is roadworthy before and during use.
- To maintain communication with the traffic office regarding progress of daily work.
- To complete all relevant paperwork correctly.
- To report any incidents and accidents immediately to the Transport Team.
- To always ensure that work is carried out in a responsible and safe manner with no detriment to the company or its customers
- Guaranteed minimum weekly hours of 45 @ £12 per hour
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Meal Allowance of £5.00 (tax & National Insurance free) a day on full working days
- Discretionary Weekly Bonus
- Annual CPC training
- Uniform & PPE provided
- Company Pension
- Health Cash Plan